Monday, January 12, 2009

We Might Have It!!

Well I am excited to report that we might just have a name after all! And it's not even one that was on our top 10 list!! We had totally forgotten that we love the name Amelia ... so for now, that is the front-runner. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts on the subject - if we change our minds, we'll let you know ;)

I hope our MN friends and family are staying inside, warm and cozy on this blustery, blizzardy day. We are feeling kind of TRAPPED inside tonight, since Wyatt is a little bit cranky. I think he is fighting a cold, as he woke up a little stuffy and coughing - and now has the snot faucet thing going on ... blech! I can deal with most other bodily fluids, but for some reason, snot still grosses me out!! I'm assuming that I will get it soon, too, b/c we have been sharing lots of "dinks" (drinks) of "wawa" (water) these past couple of days. And then, of course, John will get it, and then I'll have TWO cranky boys on my hands.

Just thought I would post some pictures, too.

This is Wyatt shortly after Halloween, with his "eyes on" (he got them for Halloween from his Aunt Vicki and Uncle Eric)


This is quick video taken before Christmas ... don't mind the crazy lady's voice in the background ;)


These adorable munchkins are cousins William, Annika, Wyatt and Jacob

And finally, Wyatt's first ... TEA PARTY! Thanks to cousins Rachel and Hannah for sharing their playroom with him at Christmas. His Daddy was thrilled when Wyatt was caught playing with the little pink tea set ;)


That's about all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment